Searching for acting headshots near you? Then it’s probably safe to assume one of three things:
- The current actor headshots you have failed to capture “the real you”. Therefore you’re not happy and are now requiring new talent agency headshots.
- It could be the first time you’re needing good actor headshots and you’re wondering what should a headshot look like?
- Generally your acting headshots are old and need updating. It’s always important to keep your actor headshots up-to-date. Remember that your audition headshots need to showcase you as you look like now. Not 2 years ago.
If the latter, it is important to know that you should update your acting headshots (ideally) every 6 months. The reason everything 6 months has to do with a few factors; it is not just an arbitrary number.
There are numerous things that can happen to you and your body in a 6 month time span.
- Weight loss or gain
- Change of hair color
- Your hair length has changed
- Maybe your acting agent or manager may be ready to update your look
Confession From A Head Shots Photographer
A producer once let us know the following tip (that we never forgot).
Casting directors may often overlook, or “pass up”, acting headshots when scanning through their files. This is due to the fact that they start to see the same acting headshot from the same actor over and over.
In short, they have become blind and used to seeing the same old acting headshot. Casting directors assume nothing new has changed with you and move on.
If this alone isn’t a good enough reason for actors to update their acting headshots more frequently … then we don’t know what is.
Acting Headshot Photographers Near Me
We are always traveling to numerous headshot “hot spots”! Luckily for actors we offer head shots near you in the following cities:
- San Francisco, California
- Portland, Oregon
- Seattle, Washington
- Las Vegas, Nevada: Want to know how to get a good headshot for acting in Vegas? The pool of (great) headshot photographers in Las Vegas is small since the market isn’t big there. Experienced headshot photographers, like Sergio, are essential in this small market due to his level of experience. You don’t want to waste your hard earned money on a headshot photographer who doesn’t understand the process.
- Phoenix, Arizona: Getting a headshot photo in Phoenix is easy as SGH is located in Los Angeles. Only hours away from actors in Phoenix wanting to capture their set of great actor headshots.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas: Have you had issues capturing your best headshots in Dallas? Search for Headshot Photos Near Me and you will see why Sergio Garcia Headshots is a preferred headshot photographer in Dallas.
- Austin, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Denver, Colorado
- Kansas City, Kansas
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Chicago, Illinois: A musical headshot and strong character headshots are a must in The Windy City. Serious actors who need acting headshots that capture their personality and unique look book with Sergio Garcia Headshots in Chicago.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Miami, Florida
- Columbus, Ohio
- Washington D.C.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Honolulu, Hawaii:
- New York City (Manhattan), New York: Everything from broadway headshots, comedian headshots and musical theatre headshots are needed in The Big Apple. Sergio Garcia Headshots enjoys launching the careers of these actors, all of which need acting headshots that pop!
When searching for acting headshots near me, our mobile headshot studio is able to provide services across the united states. If we are not in your area, we can connect you with an associate photographer.